Friday, June 04, 2004

Snack on This!
Yum -- Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino from Patternworks. From left to right, shade numbers are 426, 807, 121, 501D, and 514, aka the Wild Berry colorway for Charlotte's Web. The pattern is MIA in my (very) unorganized garage, so I broke down and ordered another copy. It's currently enroute. I'm going to force myself to finish Neckdown Summer Cardi before starting Charlotte (ha ha -- we'll see if I can hold myself to that promise!)



But I consider myself lucky. I'm not as firmly caught in Charlotte's Web as Kerstin. Poor thing, she's up to her lovely eyebrows in not one, but three more Charlottes. She's posted a delicious Bahama Mama colorway on her site today. The road to hell is surely paved with Koigu yarn. What a way to go, eh?

Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments: