Friday, October 14, 2005

Just When I Thought I the Meds Were Kicking In …
… this meme hits the Internet -- Google your name with the word "needs" and see what comes up. Total nonsense or eerily prophetic … you decide.

  • Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power.
  • I don't believe that Amy needs sex.*
  • Amy is a vibrant women with emotional and physical needs.*
  • Amy is a sweet 8-year-old flat-coated retriever and German shepherd mix.**
  • We see how Amy needs and helps the horse and how he needs and helps her.**
  • We really need to shed the dead weight of pathetic appeasers like Amy.
  • Amy needs to mend her ways and be more of a team player.
  • Pivotel Skin in Shade D is perfect for Amy, whose olive skin takes a beating.
  • Amy needs to decide if the boys ought to be transferred to "adult court."
  • I can even send free voicemails with Amy.
  • Amy's UI needs quite a bit more work though.***
  • What if Amy needs an emergent Caesarean?


  • And my personal favorite:
  • Bad shoes and backtalk -- this never happened when Intern Amy was here.


  • Happy Friday, everyone.

    *So which is it? And apparently, I'm a women.
    **What's with the animal theme?
    ***"Amy" is Skype's new answering machine feature. But that crack about my interface needing work jibes with the fact that I'm waaaaay overdue to visit the gym. It must be that emergent Caesarean that's got me tripped up.