Friday, December 12, 2003

OK! The whining of yesterday is officially over. Got lots of nice cyberhugs from my readers, I did! Made me feel much better. Break out the gingerbread cookies! Oh. I forgot I'm on a diet. OK, a round of protein shakes for all! Soy-based and everything! Oh. You don't want one. (don't blame you, actually!)

Here's how I'm getting myself into the Christmas spirit at work:

My Own Little Christmas Tree (about 18" in height)


True Confessions Time
I have a dirty little secret. I don't always swatch for gauge. Most of the time, I escape without serious injury to myself or the knitted item. But occasionally I have a flat-out disaster.

What Is It?


I Know! It's a Felted Candy Dish!


The CSI team is still on-site, investigating. Their preliminary findings indicate that the perpetrator attempted to knit a Bucket O'Chic hat in Lamb's Pride worsted. Further investigation revealed that perpetrator allegedly knit said bucket without swatching for gauge. Hence, the senseless felting of innocent Lamb's Pride into something resembling a winter hat for Strawberry Shortcake.



Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: