Monday, September 13, 2004

Ay, chihuahua, another Monday. I've been working on another Lion Brand Microspun project. DH kept petting the Microspun shawl as I was working on it, and hinted that he'd like a throw made out of it. Since he rarely asks for anything for himself, I jumped at the chance. Basically, I doubled the width of the Microspun shawl from 18" to 36" inches, and kept the length the same (60"). He asked for lavendar, to match the amethyst stone in his wedding ring. Done, sweetie. Here's my progress so far:



Here's a closeup of the pattern:



Dream a Little Dream
My entire life, I've never had a dream compelling or interesting enough to regret the alarm's interruption. Until this morning! I was in the middle of a really detailed dream in which I was on the phone with Steven Spielberg. He was very interested in an idea I had for a movie. He was telling me, in detail, the proper procedure for submitting a screenplay draft to his office, and the damn alarm went off! Aargh!

Have a nice Monday, everyone.

No comments: