Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Another Knitting Amy!
This brings us to six. We are Amy. We are legion.

Quixotic Moments Amy
  • http://www.quixoticpixels.com/musings/


  • Got me some new peeps, I did:

    Exile in Cubeville


    Vera Wang. Very chi-chi. Plus, my eyes aren't crossed at the end of a full day of pixel pushing.

    Issues in the Hood
    Hmmm. I think I shoulda turned left at Albuquerque, as Bugs Bunny used to say. The hood for LoTech Sangria is rather, well, big. I bound off the moss-stitched edging and plopped it on my head last night. I looked like Death in Monte Python's The Meaning of Life ("It was ... the salmon mousse!") I could carry a newborn baby in this thing; it's that big. Sooo, I'm going to go ahead and finish the button bands and sew up the darn thing. We may be heading for a dunk in the frog pond over the Thanksgiving holiday, at least for the hood. Stay tuned.

    No comments: