Friday, July 09, 2004

A Mighty Wind
Are you guys as sick of seeing Summer Breeze Cardi as I am of showing it to you? "Get it done, already!" I hear you screaming. OK, OK, I'm trying! So again, for the upteenth time, is the 2" of progress on the back portion of Summer Breeze Cardi:

Not Again!


I'm feeling a bit knitterly, lately; in need of a simple-yet-chic project. So when I saw this, I said, "God bless you, Amy, for the perfect summer project!" And since I hadn't had my weekly Elann fix, I ordered up a mess 'o this:

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder ...


I'm hoping to get this onto the needles sometime this weekend. Wheee!

Stick a Fork in Me, I'm Done
At 1:15pm PST, I'm having this done to my knee:

Hold still ... don't move!


My poor left knee is in a constant state of owie-ness from the running thang. I've cut way back on the running (I was up to 12 miles/week) and will start swimming this week, but I need to get this figured out 'cuz I'm registered for a 5K race in August and a 5-mile race in September, and am training for the ultimate goal, a 1/2-marathon in November. See what DH and his crazy triathlon bunch have done to me? I've become an Athletic Stepford Wife. God help me.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: