Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Another Day, Another Book
... another project I'll never have time for (sigh!). I guess I pre-ordered this from Amazon, 'cuz it showed up yesterday. I must have pre-ordered it months ago; I really don't recall ordering it at all. I like the cover jacket a lot:



And I like the Casual Cable Sweater, made of Rowan Magpie:



Got a few more inches done on the Microspun Mocha Shawl. Coincidentally, I was organizing my patterns a bit the other day and found another shawl pattern that's virtually identical to the Mocha Shawl. It's the Victoria Lace Shawl from St. Seraphina Knits.

The new KnitNet is up. I've been subscribing to KnitNet for at least a year, and have yet to make one of their patterns. I feel a bit like the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland ... always short of time! Someday (ha!), I'll get around to making one of their patterns.

Gotta go. No time! No time! Happy Wednesday, everyone.

No comments: