Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wednesday, Schmensday
So what if it's Wednesday? Hump Day? The middle of the week? Pah! I got this in the mail last night:

Reel me in, I'm hooked!


That's right! Three skeins of Twilleys Silky in black, and an entire Boye steel crochet hook set! Don't you wish you were me? I know I do.

All this fabulous loot came from JKL Needles, a great vendor to work with. The Silky thread is a 2-ply, 100% viscose, #5 crochet thread that I really look forward to trying. I'll be making the scarf pictured above. Much as I love the Shades of Roses Painted Scarf, the tiny threads are just a bit much for me right now. So this Black Beauty Scarf will feed my ongoing crochet jones without further taxing my poor over-40's eyesight.

Look for me in the corner. I'll be the gal tangled in black thread with an idiotic grin on her face. Happy Wednesday, everyone.

No comments: