Thursday, August 12, 2004

I Don't Remember It Being This Hard
... when I was a kid. I'm talking about swimming. My smiling-but-sadistic Brazilian trainer had me swim over 1100 meters on Wednesday morning. Thursday morning, I can barely lift my arms to compose this entry. Ow. But I promised pictures of new stuff, so I dragged out the camera and snapped these goodies that arrived from Elann. First, some yummy 100% alpaca and Austermann "Caprice":



... to make this:



... and this:



Yum! And I've got about 36" of progress on the Microspun Mocha Shawl:



Rowan's Denim People showed up in the mail the other day. I especially like Brooklyn. It reminds me of the Adidas track suits I used to wear in high school:



I'm thinking some Den-M-Nit from Elann would work for this design. Has anyone tried subbing it for Rowan Denim?

OK, my arms are screaming for a break. Time for some ibuprofen and a walkabout in the office. See ya.

No comments: