Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Mea Culpa, Peeps!
I feel bad because I feel I've been sort of "phoning in" my blog entries over the last week or so. There really isn't much going on in my life right now, ergo, nothing to blog about. Ho-hum! I did start swatching for my mother's birthday present: a Knitting Pure & Simple Neckdown Summer Cardigan, in Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece, Teddy Bear shade:



I started the swatch on 7s as called for, but *thought* I wasn't getting gauge. So I knit a few rows on 8s, and remeasured. Turns out 7s were the right needle in the first place. Classic case of operator error. This looks like it'll be a fast and fun knit, and I think my mom will really like it. Her birthday's on July 5th, so if I get crackin' I should have no trouble getting it done.

It's That Time of Year!
The Gunne Sax dress. The Farrah Fawcett hair. The wrist corsage. Your date's tux with the velvet-trimmed lapels and color-coordinated ruffled shirt. Ahh, prom memories. Lest you forget, check out this this link. Be sure to check out the gallery. Link courtesy of The Obscure Store.

Happy Wednesday, everyone.

No comments: