Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Well, Heck!
I'd planned to show you some upcoming projects, but my scans didn't turn out. Hmmph. I'll rescan & post them on Friday. But in the meantime, here's the progress on Summer Breeze Cardi:



I'm 2 rows away from continuing on with the right front of the cardi. Didn't get any work done over the last 2 days. DH and I got home from the 2nd day of our seminar, had about 20 minutes to catch our breath, and then went to our weekly session with our trainers. I ran 3.5 miles last night!

DH is entered in the San Diego International Triathlon this weekend. He's doing the Sprint distance, which is about half of the International, or full distance. But we're still talking about a 500-meter swim in San Diego Bay, a 20-kilometer bike ride (half of which is uphill), and a 6-kilometer run. My honey is such a stud! I'm very, very proud of him.

Happy Wednesday, everyone.

No comments: