Friday, January 23, 2004

Finally ... Friday
Don't know about you, but I'm certainly glad it's Friday. My poor husband, however, has been working 6 days per week since early October. He works for a well-known tax & personal finance software company, and getting the tax software out the door starts waaaay before January 1st, and continues until about mid-February. This is a rough time of year for him (and us). I miss him.

I've got a few more inches done on Cabled Hoodie. I'll post a picture of the back when it's finished. Whipped up a Fuzzy Scarf while hanging out in the car on Saturdays during RockStar's guitar lessons. The scarf has a keyhole, and is uber-fuzzy. The yarn is Lion Brand Fun Fur in Sandstone.

That's one fuzzy scarf!


More Random Amy-ness

I Love …
Toast

I Can't Stand …
Parades

I Miss …
Mulletwatch.com

I Wish …
I could see my family in Oregon more often

I Regret ...
Nothing at the moment

I'm Grateful
I have such a loving family

Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments: