Monday, March 01, 2004

Ugh, Monday. Rolled around much too soon for me. Got some knitting done, though ...

Good Heavens, My Purling Is Curling


Because it's Monday and I'm in a weird mood, I'll leave you with this:

The Girl Can't Help It
Really, I can't. I have a mild obsession with what I call "Baby Heavy Equipment." I always squeal and point out cute little steamrollers and Bobcat forklifts and bulldozers parked in front of the U-Rent-It equipment places. Must have been that copy of Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel I had when I was a kid. My husband, bless his heart, humors me. I keep reminding him how I can make my baby heavy equipment pay for itself -- I'd drive my little Bobcat all around the neighborhood and say, "Say! That driveway's looking a little rough! I can fix it in a jif with my very own Bobcat and Steamroller! Whaddya think?" Plus, they make that really loud "Whoop! Whoop!" sound when I go into reverse. Here are a couple of offerings on Ebay that I can add to my inventory, at the click of a button:

The Start of a Baby Equipment Empire


Hey, it's my dream. Don't step on it. Or I'll show up in your driveway.

No comments: