Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Warm Fuzzies
Got a nice (and public!) birthday greeting from cyber-sistah Marcia yesterday (thanks, sweetie!). Bron followed up with a congratulatory email and gently chastised me for not revealing my birthday earlier. I apologize, Crochet Sistah! I'm just shy about having any fuss made over me. But I did enjoy the emails (little smile). Thanks again, you two.

Projects on the Horizon
Kerstin is participating in Gib's Everyday Cardigan Knitalong. She's making one of my favorite patterns, Knitting Pure & Simple's Neckdown Jacket ... which is another example of blog-synchronicity. I recently ordered 3 KP&S patterns from One Fine Yarn:

Neckdown Shaped T-Shirt


Neckdown V-Neck T-Shirt


Neckdown Summer Cardigan


I think I'm going to make the Summer Cardi for my mom's birthday this July. I'd like to find a nice silk blend or summery cotton in a light worsted weight -- suggestions?

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments: