Friday, June 13, 2003

Happy Friday!
It's not only Friday the 13th, it's the 40th Birthday of one of the major cultural icons of my generation, the Kenner EasyBake Oven!



I never got one of these as a kid. I'm not sure why ... but lots of my friends had them and I got to experience the dubious pleasure of baking half-done cakes under a 100-watt bulb.

A few more inches of progress on the left/right front of the Aran Cardie:



My goal is to get the fronts done this weekend (yeah, right).

New Projects on the Horizon!
Woodland Woolworks is having a sale on this. I have 3 projects in mind that use this yarn. The first two are from Vintage Knits:





The last possibility is from Rowan #29:



Can you tell that I want a little cotton jacket to wear? :-)
Have a nice weekend, everyone. Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there :-)

No comments: