Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Happy Friday!
No, that's not a typo ... after today, I'm taking the rest of the week off and going on vacation! DH and I are hopping in the car and driving from San Diego to Tucson, where it's currently 106 degrees and 9% humidity (perfect!) We're staying at a 4-star resort with a championship golf course (DH has an early Thursday morning tee time), and an Elizabeth Arden spa that he's trying to convince me to check out. I'm sorry, but I simply won't spring $65 for a pedicure! But I am going to check out at least one yarn store in the area: Purls. Anyone been there? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of it.

Caution! Heavy Machinery
The Dump Truck sweater has been started:



I'll probably make this my takealong project, but I think I'll bring a backup, no-brainer project (i.e., no bobbins!) just in case. Have a happy 4th of July, everyone, and I'll see you next Monday!

No comments: